DSI is an equal opportunity employer with approximately 80 staff members. (Member EEOC)
Qualifications for entry level positions:
- High School Diploma
- valid driver's license
- pass a background screening with Department of Family Services and Division of Criminal Investigation
- Department of Transportation Screening
- pass drug test
- have a desire to work with people and make a difference in their lives
Typical working hours
- Day programs operate Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Residential staff hours vary with shifts running from:
- 4:00 PM to 12:00 midnight
- 12:00 midnight to 8:00 AM during the week
- Twenty-four (24) hour coverage is needed on weekends and a variety of staffing patterns are used to ensure coverage.
- Health Insurance including Dental
- Vacation Benefits
- Sick Leave Benefits
- Paid Holidays
Current Openings (Click link to view Job Description)
Apply for employment by completing an application and returning it
in person to our administration office. Applications can be obtained in four (4) ways.
- Pick up an application at our administration office.
- Call to have an application sent directly to you.
- Email email@example.com with your complete mailing address to have an application sent to you.
- Print the following four PDF pages:
Thursday, December 27, 2012